Thanks for playing!

NBA All-World officially shut down on September 22, 2023. It is no longer possible to play the game or access the bug reporting forum. To everyone that joined us for this adventure, we're so thankful for your dedication and support!

Referrals not working — NBA All-World
NBA All-World will officially retire on September 22, 2023 at 11am Pacific. The bug forum will be closed at this time. Thank you for your support!
Please note: the post you are currently viewing was created during the NBA All-World beta release. To view current bugs, visit https://bugreports.nbaallworld.com/categories/bug-reports

Referrals not working

I know that I have referred 1 person and I was referred by another person yet there's nothing in my referral tab. There has been an ghost notification since I typed in my friends referral code but no referral listed.

6 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We’re looking into this! -Niantic Support

Comments

• Any updates?

• AttackTitan
    AttackTitan Moderator mod

Hi @MattCM! Could you reinstall the app once and tell us if it fixes this issue?

• I tried and still nothing.

• For more context I know 4 other people experiencing the same issue of not getting the referrals.

• I have the same problem, three friends used the referral code only one to work I tried to change the code and replace it but it still marks invalid code for the other two

• same issu with my account

• any update? i received lot of referral demand that i cannot see, nothing printed out with a ghost notification point, since my account creation.

and my friend are blocked to add other people s code, because i don't approuve the invitation.

plz resolve the issu quickly, the bug becomes anxious.